by Warren Fabricius | Rockmybrand
If you are interested in digital marketing as a career, or run an SME (Small to Medium Enterprise) and are wanting to effectively manage and grow your business, then this 3-day practical marketing technology workshop is for you.
At the end of the 3-day workshop, you will be able to implement an end-to-end marketing strategy for your business and have a deeper understanding of the tools required in order to achieve your business goals.
Students of Digital Marketing or those contemplating a career in digital marketing
You will be able to determine, firstly, if digital marketing is for you. You will have a clear understanding of the disciplines required in order to step into a digital marketing role and will have a basic understanding of the technologies and principles required in order to achieve marketing success.
What we’ll be covering:
BRANDING FOR DIGITAL
How to create or modernize your brand for digital channels.
- Choosing your domain name and TLD (Top Level Domain) extensions.
- Choosing a hosting provider
- Website Hosting Types
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- Working with WordPress / PHP / CSS
- WordPress installation
- Introduction to SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- On-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Setting up your account
- Deploying your Google Tags
- Basic analytics and reporting
EMAIL DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING
- A look at email marketing platforms
- Zoho Campaign
- Best Practice Content Layout
- Best practice design
- Delivery Times
- Simple Strategies to improve customer engagement.
- Choosing the right channels for your industry
- Defining Your Audience
- Organic Posts
- Paid Ads / Promoted Content
- Social Media Management Platforms and Automation
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- What is a CRM platform and why do I need one?
- Basic Principles of CRM
- Setting up a basic structure for capturing customer data
- Integrating your marketing channels with CRM.
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
INTRODUCTION TO 3RD PARTY AUTOMATION APPS
- Google Sheets
INTRODUCTION TO CREATIVE DESIGN APPS & RESOURCES
- Bannersnack / Creatopy
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Total Cost: R3 250.00
If you are interested in attending the workshop, please leave your details below and we will get back to you with the upcoming dates once the venue has been confirmed.